Provides financial aid for the music industry.
You’re eligible if you:
- Worked primarily in the music industry for at least two years.
- Worked primarily in the music industry for 55% of your career.
- Earned at least 55% of your income from the Canadian music industry, if you are over 65.
Professionals in any role within the Canadian music industry are eligible. Professional roles include, but are not limited to:
- Musician, songwriter, producer and engineer
- Label and publisher personnel
- Independent marketing, distribution, promotion and publicity staff
- Manager, agent and promoter
- Technical and venue staff (sound technicians, roadies, etc.)
- Staff from associations, funders or collectives
For Immediate Finanicial assistance (1-855-986-4766)