Are you a live event worker? Right now, we are on Facebook:
Meet a member:
- #LightUpLive 2021A little under a year ago, the entire Live Event Community came together to demonstrate to Canadians that we were strong, and in need of support. Through the advocacy of many members, we have come a long way towards a restart, and it is time to celebrate those milestones. It’s election time, and it is […]
- Brent SandrockBrent is a lighting and media designer who has worked throughout the entertainment industry for over 15 years. He spent time video directing tours, programming lights for concerts, corporates, and cruise ships, and shooting and editing custom content with his company Creative Lumens, Inc. With a passion for music and the live event experience, Brent […]
- Mike MacleanMike has been working 38 years in the live entertainment industry. He is a proud member of IATSE Local 357 and is the Head Stage Electrician at Centre in the Square. Currently, they are working a modified contract recording symphony concerts with drastically reduced hours. Mike is also an Entertainer Motorcoach Fleet Owner. COVID has forced to […]
- Antony KahilAntony is from Halifax, Nova Scotia. He has been in the entertainment industry for 7 years. Working from general AV to lighting/video. Antony now lives in Toronto and freelances for various companies pre-covid. He currently does lighting and video for live music, broadcast, and corporate events. Currently, Antony is waiting for the world to recover […]
- Sabrina MuellerSabrina has an 18-year career in live events that has included both theatre and corporate events. She is currently the Operations Manager of the Pumphouse Theatres in Calgary and freelances as a Production Manager and Lighting Technician. The Pumphouse Theatres have a focus on education as well as supporting community, small and emerging organizations produce […]
You can also sign up for our email newsletter here.
Subscribe to our newsletter!