- Projects are structured as follows. Project contain Screens, Outpus and Processors. Processors are determined by screen settings. Processors are arranged differently depending on-screen view vs output view.
- Custom tiles, processors and outputs are turned off at the moment. Please stick to what is in the dropdowns.
- Things are geared towards working for someone with little to no knowledge of an LED system, with increasing levels of complexity available to advanced users if they please. This may make it seem like you don’t have as much customization options as in the past.
- The processors in the library have predefined width, height, and pixel limits. These aren’t user-editable at the moment
- Outputs are automatically built by grouping processors together efficiently, regardless of what screen a processor belongs to.
- Try adding a few screens, and changing each one’s colors to see how they are being broken up into outputs
- A lot of screen-wide overlays are broken in the output view. This is being worked on.
- Remove screen button coming shortly
- Offsets are basically disabled at the moment as all offsets of processors within outputs are calculated automatically
- Try playing with the automatically square off data ports and average processor resolution limit options.
- The JSON file you can download will reveal a much more detailed list of info that can be used and will most likely be implemented one way or another
Was this post helpful?
Was this info helpful?
|Job Category||Fun&Entertainment, Training|